Online Counseling offers many advantages over other forms of therapy. The following list will help you to determine if this form of counseling is right for you.
- It allows you to remain in the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
- Your personal information is kept strictly between you and your counselor without employer or insurance company involvement .
- Offers easily accessible counseling for those who are unable to leave their homes due to illness, disability, anxiety (agoraphobia) or other personal issues.
- Sessions can be planned while you are vacationing or working away from home.
- It saves you valuable travel time and expenses.
- Flexible appointment times can be arranged allowing work or leisure time to be less interrupted.
- Payments are easily handled through the use of Venmo or Zelle or PayPal