Online Counseling offers many advantages over other forms of therapy. The following list will help you to determine if this form of counseling is right for you.
It allows you to remain in the comfort and convenience of your home or office.
- It offers easily accessible counseling for those who are unable to leave their homes due to illness, disability, anxiety (agoraphobia) or other personal issues.
- Sessions can be planned while you are vacationing or working away from home.
- It saves you valuable travel time and expenses.
- It can offer more direct and personal contact than either email or telephone counseling.
- Flexible appointment times can be arranged allowing work or leisure time to be less interrupted.
- Payments are easily handled through the use of Venmo or Zelle.
- Your personal information is kept strictly between you and your counselor without employer or insurance company involvement.